One of the richest cultures you can find on the globe is Thai culture. Thailand has become a must in any traveler’s plans. However, one of the best things that Thailand has to offer is their rich cuisine. Thai cuisine has gained a lot of popularity here in the west and people just want to indulge even more in the rich flavor and aroma of Thai food. Anyone who loves food should really try out Thai cuisine and once you do, you will only find yourself wanting ever more.
There are a lot of Thai Food Restaurants that have popped up here in the US, but if you really want high quality Thai food, you will want to check out Aloy Thai Cuisine. There you can get the very best of Thai cuisine and really be able to enjoy all the flavors and aromas. If you do not know what you should order, worry not. Today, we are going to be suggesting a number of Thai dishes that you get your taste buds on.
- Gaeng Daeng – This red curry Thai dish is composed of pieces of meat which are mixed with red curry paste along with coconut milk and then garnished with some kaffir lime leaves. This dish is something that can really excite one’s taste buds.
- Pad Krapow Moo Saap – Composed mainly of pork and fried basil along with chili, sugar, soy sauce, and green beans, this Thai dish is a popular lunch and dinner meal and is quite popular in Thailand and can also come topped with an egg.
- Pad Thai – Being one of the most popular Thai dishes in the west, Pad Thai is traditional fried noodles cooked in a Thai style. The noodles in Pad Thai can be thin and thick and once served, the customer is free to customize the flavor with several condiments available.
- Khao Pad – The Thai version of fried rice, Khao Pad is composed of the traditional ingredients of fried rice along with additional herbs and spices to give the dish that Thai mixture of aroma and spice.
- Som Tum – Also known as a Spicy Green Papaya Salad, this hot Thai dish is something that can leave you wanting milk and water. The spiciness of this dish is what has many people having mixed thoughts about it but if you love spicy go for it.
- Tom Yum Gong – This spicy shrimp soup dish is one of the best things Thai cuisine has to offer. The beautiful aromas and mixture of flavors in this Thai dish is truly something to really indulge in.
- Tom Kha Kai – This Thai dish is a variation of Tom Yum Gong substituting the shrimp with chicken meat and also adding in some coconut milk to lessen the heat making this a tamer version of the previously mentioned dish.
Now that you have an idea of several different Thai dishes, head on down to Aloy Thai Cuisine and allow your taste buds and nose to be carried away by the amazing flavors and aromas of Thai cuisine.